Jumeirah Beach Hotel
Opened back in 1997, the wave-shaped Jumeirah Beach Hotel is both a landmark and among the very finest hotels in Dubai. The hotel is situated on the beachfront in a location previously referred to as Chicago Beach and is designed to complement the sail-shaped Burj Al Arab Hotel which was opened two years later.
The five-star resort has 598 rooms and suites, all of which offer stunning ocean views and promise a luxurious stay. There are four room styles (superior, deluxe, executive and leisure) which are available in both twin and king sizes depending on your preference.
In addition to guest rooms, the Jumeirah Beach Hotel has a selection of suites which offer larger living spaces which makes them perfect for larger parties and entertaining. There is a fantastic selection of suite styles available: junior, ocean, ocean superior, presidential, beachcomber, royal and Beit al Bahar. Like the guestrooms, a number of these suites are available in a range of sizes.
- The resort has more than 19 cafes, bars and restaurants. All promise the highest levels of service and serve a variety of cuisines.
- All guests staying at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel will receive unlimited, complimentary access to the nearby Wild Wadi Waterpark.
- From steam rooms to hot tubs, the Talise Spa has everything you need to truly unwind. Specialists at the spa also offer a number of treatments including: manicures, massages, ocean wraps and facials.
- The Pavillion Dive Centre offers dive courses for all levels from beginners through to professionals.
- The Jumeirah Beach Hotel has a kids club which runs throughout the day and gives children the opportunity to partake in a range of exciting activities.
We had a fantastic stay at Jumeirah Beach Hotel. The staff made us feel very welcome and the restaurants were excellent.