Cornwall, often referred to as Duchy, is located in the extreme South West of the United Kingdom. This chartered unitary authority acts independently and does not report to England.
Cornish people are extremely hospitable unless you start referring to them as ‘English’. The county of Cornwall is rather isolated from the rest of the United Kingdom, but is immensely popular amongst travelers from all over the world due to its rich Celtic history and warm coastal line. Cornwall is an ideal vacation destination for those that are seeking to spend pleasant and lazy days in a scenic countryside location.
The tourism industry of Cornwall is continuously growing. Cornwall has a variety of luxury hotels that tourists may enjoy for a discount price. Majority of the travelers from within the United Kingdom prefer to stay in affordable cottage styled B&B’s, however there are some really fantastic hotels to choose from that generally cost almost the same or are cheaper than majority of the cottages.
The following hotels are most popular amongst those that are on a budget. The hotels listed below are considered the best deals because they are recognized for maintaining high levels of comfort, affordability, and customer service at cheap rates.
• Surfers Hotel is one of the cheapest family run hotels in Newquay. This cozy hotel has primarily been designed for hen and stag groups. The main features of the hotel include its proximity to the beach, in-house 24/7 bar, and walk able distance to all of the major attractions in Newquay. All inclusive rates at this cheap hotel start from as low as £15 per night.
• Cottage Hotel is an affordable and comfortable hotel. The hotel does not physically look anything like a cottage, which often tends to confuse a few people that make reservations prior to research. The Cottage is one of St. Ives most predominant hotels. Rooms in the Cottage are large, comfortable, and offer views of the sea. The hotel features a swimming pool, bar, and restaurant on their premises. Rooms start from all inclusive rates of £29 per night.
• Falcon Hotel is one of the best hotels in Northern Cornwall. Located in Bude, the Falcon offers rooms that are clean, comfortable, and fitted with traditional décor. Most of the rooms feature canal views and car parking sites. Also, the hotel has paths that lead directly to the beach and the headlands. All inclusive rates for this highly praised hotel start from £50 per night.
The hotels listed below are some of the most highly recommended 5 star hotels in Cornwall. The following hotels offer the best service, comfort, and luxury that Cornwall has to offer. Information relating to reservation, discounts, rates, and deals can be found online on their websites.
• Higher Trevorrick Country House is one of the best luxury hotels in Wadebrige. The hotel is exclusive only to adults and is extremely popular amongst honeymooners. The en suite rooms in the hotel are stylish and modern. This family run business has a 20 year long history of delivering top quality service to its guests. All inclusive rates start from £125 per night.
• The Norway Inn is a luxury 5 star hotel that has been built like a boutique hotel. This highly recommended hotel is located in Perranwell. The rooms are fitted with elegant décor and are equipped with all the modern facilities. The Norway Inn has an in-house restaurant that offers some of the best Cornish lamb, fish, game, and duck. Rooms start from all inclusive rates of £95 per night.
• The Riverside is an award winning 5 star hotel that is located in Boscastle. Set in a 16th century building, the Riverside is a magnificent hotel that offers beautiful views of the River Valency. The Riverside features rooms with contemporary décor that are impeccable and extremely comfortable. Also, the Riversides’ restaurant serves an award winning breakfast joint that is a part of their all inclusive package. Rates start from £88 per night making it one of the cheapest 5 star hotels in Cornwall.