Chicago, popularly known as the “Windy City”, is one of the most famous tourist destinations in the United States. The city features plenty of activities for travelers and some of the popular attractions include the Navy Pier, Millennium Park, Sears Towers, Lake Shore Drive, and many more.
The city is celebrated for its breathtaking skyline, music, foods such as the Chicago style deep dish pizza, and vibrant nightlife. Chicago is a city that offers plenty of things to do for everyone in the family. The Windy City is filled with iconic sights and neighborhoods that can take months to fully uncover and explore.
There have always been a large variety of hotels in Chicago. This huge city caters to all sorts of budgets and is visited by individuals from every corner of the world.
The following hotels have been deemed as the most affordable and highly rated hotels in the city. There are cheaper hotels available online but the following provide excellent service, offer great rooms, and are conveniently located. All of these have contributed to their success and reputation of being hotels that offer the best deals.
• Chicago Getaway Hostel is one of the most affordable dormitory styled accommodations available in Lincoln Park. The hotel offers rooms with both private and shared bathrooms, so be careful to specify while making reservations. The Getaway is best for those individuals that aim to explore the city on foot and soak in the arts, music, and culture that Chicago offers. The Getaway is the cheapest hotel with rates starting from $32 per night.
• Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago-Downtown is an extremely recommended 3 star hotel. This hotel is perfect for those that aim to have easy access to the business, cultural, and entertainment areas of the Windy City. The hotel is located so that attractions like the Shedd Aquarium, Navy Pier, and Sears Towers are all within walking distance. All inclusive rates start from $90 per night.
• InterContinental Hotel Chicago is a lavish and luxury 4 star hotel located on the Magnificent Mile. The Magnificent Mile is the most popular shopping district in downtown Chicago. The hotel offers large, comfortable, and exquisite rooms at rates that are cheaper than majority of its competitors in the same star class. This hotel is a great bargain because it offers 4 star services at 3 star prices. All inclusive rooms start from $100 per night.
Chicago is home to some of the most spectacular and renowned hotels in the United States. The following 5 star hotels are some of the best in the city.
• Trump International Hotel & Tower is one of Chicago’s most famous hotels. The hotel is based in a prominent 92 storey building and is one of the jewels of Chicago’s skyline. All of the rooms in the hotel offer ceiling to floor views of the city and are lavish to say the least. The hotel has multiple hotels and bars that offer fine dining options for its guests. There is also an on-site spa, wellness center, and pool. The Trump International Hotel is located by Millennium Park. All inclusive rates start from $390 per night.
• Waldorf Astoria Chicago is probably the most lavish hotel in Chicago. The enormous rooms have been designed and furnished to provide luxury. Waldorf Astoria has an onsite swimming pool, wellness center, spa, and restaurant. This magnificent hotel is located in Chicago’s Gold Coast neighborhood. Rooms are available from all inclusive rates of $410 per night.
• Ritz Carlton Chicago is one of the best 5 star hotels in the country. The hotel offers first class service and is most hospitable towards its guests. Ritz Carlton offers the full package of location, service, and quality. The hotel is located on top of Chicago’s Water Tower Place, making the perfect location to enjoy everything the city has to offer. All inclusive rates for the Ritz Carlton start from $500 per night.