First settled in 1086, Brighton is located on the south coast of Great Britain. Brighton has been associated with tourism from as early as 18th century. During that time it was recognized as a health resort featuring sea bathing. It has since become a favorite spot for visitors from London because of its proximity to London.
Brighton is often described as a vibrant, colorful, and creative city. The city has many famous attractions and offers different forms of entertainment. Water sports such as paragliding, jet skiing, and wind surfing have made Brighton especially popular amongst those looking for excitement during their vacation. The city also has a lot of museums, architecture, and art galleries that entertain thousands of those that are a bit less adventurous.
The city largely revolves around tourism. There are always festivals and events for tourists to enjoy. This liberal city can attribute much of its success to the beach facing restaurants, bars, and clubs. These entertainment businesses have made Brighton largely popular amongst day-trippers, tourists, locals, and even those visiting on business conferences.
There is a wide variety of hotels, boutiques, bread and breakfasts, motels, and luxury apartments to choose from in Brighton. Majority of them offer discounts, deals, and bargains throughout different seasons to attract tourists. One may even visit Brighton on a group tour, most of which offer fantastic family deals to match different budgets.
The following hotels have been reviewed and rated as the best value for money hotels in the city. These hotels set the benchmark for providing exceptional customer service, comfort, and quality to customers at a cheaper price than majority of the hotels in Brighton.
• Premier Inn Brighton City Centre has been and aims to remain one of Brighton’s most popular hotels among those that are looking for excellent comfort at a discount price. The hotel is located in a prime location and all the major tourist attractions are accessible on foot. They do offer parking for customers, which is ideal for those that are driving to Brighton for the weekend. All inclusive rates start from £70 per night.
• Princes Marine Hotel is a rather small but highly recommended hotel. The hotel is located right across the beach and is extremely popular during the summer. The rooms are large, comfortable, and fitted with a cozy seating area. The hotel houses an in-house pub and restaurant. Rates start from £60 per night, which is the cheapest option of the lot and it’s probably the best bargain for those looking for accommodation on the beachfront.
• The Lanes Hotel is a homely Gregorian style hotel with high quality hospitality. The rooms are rather small and their décor is a bit outdated. But the hotel has beach facing views, is conveniently located, and rooms start at a staggering low all inclusive rate of £45 per night.
The following hotels have been highly recommended for the amount of lavishness, luxury, and elegance that they have to offer. Each one of the hotels is considered to be the best that Brighton has to offer.
• Tovey Lodge is a beautiful and highly recommended establishment. Although the Tovey is not a traditional 5 star hotel, it provides the luxury and comfort unparallel to majority of hotels in Brighton. Tovey Lodge boasts a large 3 acre garden and the South Downs National Park connects to the hotel as well. A fantastic hotel for those that are looking to get away from their hectic city lives while on vacation. All inclusive rates start from £135 per night.
• The De Vere Grand Brighton is a magnificent seafront hotel. The hotel has been decorated to convey a certain degree of grandeur and the customer service provided by the staff is of the same level. The Grand is by far one of the most prominent and luxury hotels on the beach. Rates start from £100 per night.
• The Claremont is a luxury hotel that has been housed in a Victorian villa. The hotel has been described as stylish, elegant, and immaculate by some of its recent customers. The customer service and hospitality is impeccable as well. Located in a peaceful residential section of Brighton, the hotel is about 5 minutes away from the beach on foot. All inclusive rates start from £95 per night, making it the cheapest luxury hotel to stay in while in Brighton.