Blackpool, located on the North West Coast of England, is a largely popular seaside resort town. With over 12 million tourists every year, Blackpool is Britain’s most visited travel destination. The city is mostly popular amongst families and couples seeking to enjoy the famous Pleasure Beach and the Blackpool Tower. There are dozens of other smaller attractions such as amusement parks, arcades, piers, clubs, bars, casinos and restaurants that get a lot of visitors every year. Every year Blackpool hosts a breathtaking lightshow called Blackpool Illuminations towards the end of the summer. The city of Blackpool is also currently working on agreements in order to build a large scaled project that will be called the “Golden Mile.” The Golden Mile will be a casino strip to rival the infamous Las Vegas strip.
A huge chunk of the tourism that Blackpool attracts is composed of stage and hen groups that visit Blackpool over regular and long weekends to party and be closer to the beach. These groups come to enjoy the nightlife that Blackpool offers through its nightclubs, promenade, and bars.
Blackpool is a city with growing tourism. The city is still a little bit away from reaching its optimum capacity for tourism. The projected Golden Mile will provide Blackpool all the hype to increase tourism and attract visitors from across the world.
The following hotels are some of the cheapest hotels in Blackpool. These hotels allow you to enjoy this fantastic city on a discount and remain well within your budget. There are several offers and deals available online, but these hotels have been rated as the best in service, value, and comfort. Updated prices and deals are available online.
• Adelaide House Hotel is an extremely affordable 4 star hotel. This small hotel is highly recommended because of its cozy rooms, great customer service, and its in-house restaurant/bar. The Adelaide is located in central Blackpool and is an excellent stay for those that are hoping to soak in the culture of the city. Rooms start from staggering low rates of £22 per night.
• Winterbourne Hotel is a cozy family-oriented hotel. They have recently renovated their rooms, which are modest in size but are comfortable. The customer service and entertainment provided by the hotel have been described as the best quality of the Winterbourne by its customers. Winterbourne is the cheapest hotel of the group with all inclusive rates starting from £15 per night.
• Bradleys Hotel is strategically located between downtown Blackpool and the beach. This small and modest hotel is largely popular because of its average-sized yet comfortable rooms. Bradleys is a family run business and has regular customers that visit it every year because of the exceptional customer service and hospitality that they provide. All inclusive rates start from £27 per night.
Blackpool is home to some of the finest 5 star hotels that cater to the lavish needs of its tourists. The following hotels are the best luxury hotels in Blackpool. Discounts and deals are available online.
• Number One South Beach is one of the most elite hotels in Blackpool. The hotel is built in a modernistic manner and the décor in the room conveys the theme. Rated and reviewed as the best luxury hotel in Blackpool, Number One South Beach has earned every one of its 5 stars. The hotel is located in front of the beach so the rooms get a beautiful view of the beach, and the Promenade is walking distance from the hotel. The hotel is an oasis of luxury and tranquility in a prime Blackpool location. All inclusive rates for rooms start from £150 per night.
• Langtrys is a recently furnished top of the line bread and breakfast. The hotel recognizes the significance exceptional customer service. Its contemporary themed rooms are large, comfortable, and lavish. The rooms are equipped with Italian tiled bathrooms, rainfall showers, and heated floors. Langtrys is highly recommended mainly due to the attention to detail they deliver. Rates for all inclusive rooms start from £120 per night.
• The Redstone Guesthouse is a 5 star hotel that is claimed to be England’s favorite seaside resort. The Redstone is an adult only hotel that does not cater to patrons under the age of 18. The hotels rooms have been recently renovated to cater to all technological needs that one may expect from a top of the line hotel. The hotel provides luxury accommodation by combining traditional features with contemporary décor. Rooms start from an all inclusive rates of £195 per night.