Benidorm, located on the Western Mediterranean, is one of the most popular tourist cities in Spain. Popular for its beaches and nightlife, Benidorm is locally known as the “Manhattan of Spain” and “Beni York” because of its spectacular skyline. The economy of Benidorm is highly tourism reliant and so there are plenty of options for tourists with regards to lodgings and activities.
The city grew primarily because of the package holidays that Benidorm offers all year round. The climate of Benidorm makes it a tourism destination that offers pulsating nightlife concentrated around nightclubs and bars that cater to tourists all year round. The beaches of Benidorm are also widely popular and are debatably the best in Europe. The beaches of Benidorm include Playa de Levante, Playa de Poniente, and Platja del Mal Pas.
Benidorm was largely famous amongst teenage groups looking to party in the 80’s, but since then it has evolved into a more family oriented city due to stricter police and laws. It’s also an extremely popular destination for retired couples during the months of December and January.
Benidorm has hundreds of hotels that one may choose from. There are always great deals and bargains that individuals and groups may avail, which include accommodation at great hotels. However, one may still find great deals and enjoy a trip to Benidorm on a discount by engaging in some research and finding hotels online.
The following hotels are the best considering value for money, comfort, and location. They have all been highly ranked by customers on multiple forums. Their actual prices and all inclusive rates are available on their online websites.
• Riviera Beachotel is a fantastic 4 star hotel that has been reviewed as the best value for money hotel in Benidorm. Their state of the art rooms are clean, comfortable, and practical. The only poorly ranked component of the hotel is their swimming pool. But who really cares about the pool when the beautiful Mediterranean is just 5 minutes away!
• Corona del Mar Hotel is a beautiful 4 star that offers panoramic views of the Mediterranean. The beach is located across the street from the hotel and all the major tourist destinations are a taxi ride away. The rooms are clean, comfortable and equipped with modern décor. The hotel offers a gym, sun beds, and a fantastic pool with slides. Great family friendly environment makes it a great trip for both families and couples.
• Servigroup Castilla is an excellent yet affordable hotel that is much smaller and is the cheapest option of the three. The hotel was recently renovated so the rooms are up to date and are designed to cater to all your necessities. The hotel has a great in-house restaurant and is located about 5 minutes away from the beach.
Benidorm has a lot of incredible 5 star hotels that cater to hundreds of thousands of tourists every year. The following hotels offer the best service, comfort, and luxury that Benidorm has to offer. Information relating to reservation, discounts, rates, and deals can be found online on their websites.
• The Level at Melia Villaitana Hotel is an enormous and magnificent 5 star hotel. The hotel is distributed among 25 buildings. The hotel is adult-oriented and does not welcome patrons under the age of 18. However, its state of the art buildings, pools, spas, restaurants, and bars are some of the best that Benidorm has to offer. The hotel offers everything from golf to pilates.
• Barceló Asia Gardens Hotel & Thai Spa is a fantastic hotel that offers beautiful views and the luxury of having debatably the best spa is Benidorm. The massages and treatments at the spa are reservation only so reserving treatments while booking rooms is recommended.
• SH Villa Gadeais a luxury hotel that is the cheapest 5 star in the group. The hotel offers everything that most in the group do; however, its restaurant only caters breakfast. There are plenty of nearby restaurants to choose from. There is an indoor and outdoor pool, sauna, and Turkish bath/hammam in the hotel.