Atlantis Hotel Dubai
Officially opened in September 2008, the Atlantis Hotel was the first hotel to be built on the manmade Palm Jumeirah Island. The luxury 5-star resort features an award-winning design which combines Arabian elements with design cues from the myth of Atlantis.
The Atlantis has 23 floors and more than 1,500 rooms. The hotel has a choice of three room styles (deluxe, ocean deluxe and palm beach deluxe), all of which offer stunning views of the Palm and/or the Arabian sea.
The hotel also has two styles of suites available: club suites and signature Suites. The club suites offer more space for entertaining and also grant guests access to the Imperial Club Lounge where they can indulge in a number of complimentary snacks and drinks throughout the day. Atlantis’s Signature Suites promise the most luxurious stay at the hotel, each of the 4 suite styles has a different character. Perhaps the most unique suite style is the underwater suites which feature floor-to-ceiling windows in the bathroom and bedroom into the ambassador lagoon.
- Atlantis is home to 23 restaurants, lounges and bars, many of which are among the very best in Dubai.
- The 17-hectare Aquaventure Waterpark offers fun for all ages in the form of water slides, rides and zip lines.
- Dolphin Bay, Sea Lion Point and Marine Animal Adventures allow travellers to get up close to marine life.
- The Lost Chambers Aquarium imagines the underwater city of Atlantis today in more than 20 marine life exhibits.
- The resort also has a large fitness centre, a salon and a spa which offers a range of treatments.
- The hotel has a friendly concierge service which offers assistance throughout the day.
Fantastic experience, everything we expected it to be and more! The real highlights for us were the aquarium and the water park.[wunderground location="zmw:00000.1.41194" todaylabel="Today" numdays="5" measurement="C" layout="simple" iconset="Helen" showdata="highlow,daynames,pop,icon,text,conditions,date" hidedata="search" class="css_table_class"]